Sunday, February 28, 2010

New Monitor

We received our new video monitor that we're going to use for the boys' rooms. It has one camera for each room and I'll be able to switch back and forth to check on them both, without opening the door and disturbing them. Initially, I expect I'll use it more for Dax, since bedtime can be interesting and I'm dying to know what really goes on in that room before he falls asleep.

When the package with the monitor arrived here, Dax wanted us to open it right away. So, we did. Then, he wanted to know what it was. I explained that we'll use it to watch Baby Brother and make sure he's OK when he's sleeping. He said, "Oh." Then, "Please we put it on your belly and we see him now?" He was a little disappointed when we told him we had to wait until BB came OUT of Mommy's belly for it to work. Poor kid has seen so many ultrasounds, that he thought we could do our own at home. :)

No comments: